I suggest you ...

Add 301 and 302 courses

Now, livemocha has a large amount of languages: English, Spanish, French, etc...Why not add 301 and 302 courses. I am currently studying Spanish and now I've finished Spanish 202. I'm dying for Spanish 301 and 302!!!

2,160 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

167 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BobbyBobby commented  · 

I guess it never happened.

• Gerad CarterGerad Carter commented  · 

I think they should be in other languages like chinese and japanese as well.

• DavidDavid commented  · 

Great idea!! I would vote but I dont have any votes left. I would love to see a 301 and 302 for RUSSIAN then 401 and 402 ... 501 .... ?!?!??! :-D

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes I want for Bulgarian for me

• IZAKISIZAKIS commented  · 

and i need it for my greek......very good idea

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Looking for 301 and 302 courses in Japanese and Russian... It will help a lot....

Excellent idea. What should I do when I finish 202 and Active Spanish Nivel 4? I also think it would improve the experience if there were sections with grammar rules, not like grammar sections in Active courses.

• PERCE-NEIGEPERCE-NEIGE commented  · 

I do agree, but I hope before this they'll fix the mistakes in the audio, the grammar and the given exercices .

I definitely agree. I'm currently studying Spanish on Livemocha and I'm a fast learner I guess. It would be great to take 301 and 302 courses here on Livemocha as I love the way lessons are prepared on here.

• AdushkaAdushka commented  · 

practice makes perfect. i'm for this one.

• AlexxusAlexxus commented  · 

I like this idea. 301 and 302 could go into a more deeper level of the language. More hardcore stuff. I'm still finishing up on 101, but I would love to have something to look forward to in the future!

• inesines commented  · 

I finished the courses: 101.102, 201.202 English but I'd like to study more.
        Why you stopped only four modules?

• lindadlindad commented  · 

I agree. I think idea of free 301 and 302 courses is great. I suppose the difficulty is which languages do you work on first? It would be interesting to know the criteria firstly for selecting a language and then, the criteria for determining which languages will offer more advanced courses.

• OnlymeOnlyme commented  · 

I have finished the level 202 for English Language and now I have nothing to do here...just chatting with people!
        I would like if you add 301 and 302 courses in English!
        Thankssss

• SoledadSoledad commented  · 

I'd love it! We could even help creating those levels! I bet there are thousands of native speakers of the most popular languages that would like to contribute, as I do!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base