I suggest you ...

Add 301 and 302 courses

Now, livemocha has a large amount of languages: English, Spanish, French, etc...Why not add 301 and 302 courses. I am currently studying Spanish and now I've finished Spanish 202. I'm dying for Spanish 301 and 302!!!

2,160 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

170 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BillHafeBillHafe commented  · 

All these people who think Livemocha is still in business!!!!! lol

• ChristaanChristaan commented  · 

I am out of here! Since Livemocha has taken over by Rosetta..., It costs money, it is very expensive 189 Euros. I've been here for years, had millions of tokens by teaching Dutch and English, but all that is definitely past. So goodbye to all of you.

• BillHafeBillHafe commented  · 

You never had any intention of doing it.

• BobbyBobby commented  · 

I guess it never happened.

• Gerad CarterGerad Carter commented  · 

I think they should be in other languages like chinese and japanese as well.

• DavidDavid commented  · 

Great idea!! I would vote but I dont have any votes left. I would love to see a 301 and 302 for RUSSIAN then 401 and 402 ... 501 .... ?!?!??! :-D

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes I want for Bulgarian for me

• IZAKISIZAKIS commented  · 

and i need it for my greek......very good idea

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Looking for 301 and 302 courses in Japanese and Russian... It will help a lot....

Excellent idea. What should I do when I finish 202 and Active Spanish Nivel 4? I also think it would improve the experience if there were sections with grammar rules, not like grammar sections in Active courses.

• PERCE-NEIGEPERCE-NEIGE commented  · 

I do agree, but I hope before this they'll fix the mistakes in the audio, the grammar and the given exercices .

I definitely agree. I'm currently studying Spanish on Livemocha and I'm a fast learner I guess. It would be great to take 301 and 302 courses here on Livemocha as I love the way lessons are prepared on here.

• AdushkaAdushka commented  · 

practice makes perfect. i'm for this one.

• AlexxusAlexxus commented  · 

I like this idea. 301 and 302 could go into a more deeper level of the language. More hardcore stuff. I'm still finishing up on 101, but I would love to have something to look forward to in the future!

• inesines commented  · 

I finished the courses: 101.102, 201.202 English but I'd like to study more.
        Why you stopped only four modules?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base